LG G3 FlymeOS 5 which is popular with Meizu interface is using Android 5.1.1 Lollipop architecture developed for LG G3 D855. The ROM is using a launcher that’s not as colourful as LG icons but it portrays a pleasant perspective.
Features of LG G3 Flyme OS 5 ROM:
- Dual window support
- Double tap wake up
- Fixed Chinese boot screen
- Fixed system translations
- Fixed Google Play game crashes
- Added weather cast
- Added App Store
- Added camera shortcut to lock screen
- Added alarm shortcut to lock screen
LG G3 FlymeOS 5 Rom Installation:
- First; backup your data in case of any problems.
- Copy downloaded files to your mobile phone.
- Boot your phone on TWRP Recovery mod. (How to Install Root&TWRP on LG G3)
- Touch advanced wipe from Wipe tab. Select; system, data, cache and Dalvik cache options and swipe the button that under the screen and start wipe progress.
- When wiping is done, press Install button and install respectively ROM and GAPPS. After flashing is done, reboot system.
- Warning: We are not responsible for any issues. Follow these steps carefully.